by Stephen Rodgers
Alright…we’re back. Thank you for your patience in light of last week’s hiatus. So without further ado, here’s the good stuff…
- The Gospel Call and True Conversion by Paul Washer (audio book) – Get it. Get. It.
- The Risen Existence: The Spirit of Easter by Paula Gooder (Logos) – I have no idea what this is, but it’s free if you’re a Logos user with a collector streak.
- Secularism (Tabletalk) – I’ve said it before…Tabletalk is a gem. People come up to me all the time and ask what I think about <insert goofy book or resource here>. Sometimes I lie awake at night and just wonder why they don’t read Tabletalk instead.
- Credo Magazine – So this is a bit of a teaser, but Credo has said that all future issues this year will be thematically tied to the Reformation (given that this is the 500th anniversary of a certain monk and his mallet).
- Shepherds Conference – The 2017 SC media is…not up yet. But the material from past years certainly is, if you need something while you’re waiting.
- TMS Course: The Reformation – It’s likely that very few folks reading this attended the TMS Winterim and took the offerred church history class with Carl Trueman. But you know what’s amazing in our day and age? You actually can. For free. Just click, read, study, watch. And that’s amazing.