by Stephen Rodgers
Well, the missions teams are back and August is upon us, which means that our annual hiatus is over! So without further ado, here are the links to the freely-available resources for July and August.
- Everything is Possible by Jen Bricker (audiobook) – I’m not personally familiar with Jen Bricker or her story, but her autobiography is available for free this month from christianaudio.com.
- Why I Am a Christian by John Stott (Logos resource) – I am familiar with John Stott however, and this is a truly excellent introduction to the Christian faith.
- Tabletalk Magazine (free articles) – As always, Tabletalk is something you don’t want to miss. The July issue was titled “Entertainment” and the August issue is titled “Giving an Answer.”
- The English Reformation (free magazine) – The latest edition of Credo Magazine continues their theme of “The Reformation” in the context of church history, and this issue focuses particularly on the activities and consequences of the English Reformation.
- 9Marks Journal (free articles) – Since I last mentioned them, the folks over at 9Marks have had not one but two separate journals published: one on the topic of Pastoring Singles and another on the topic of Church Mergers and Plants.
That should hopefully keep everyone busy for a while at least! I hope everyone had a restful and productive hiatus…but it sure is good to be back.